Friday, April 04, 2008

Bad Adapter

I nearly burned down my room.

Apparently something happened when I plugged in my curling iron to the cheap adapter I bought at MoonPrix. That something involved a super hot curling iron. It started smoking, almost burning through the towel I had sat it on (more smoke). The plastic tip on the curling iron started to melt.


I also can't plug anything into it, which may have been a blessing in disguise, I suppose lest a surge of power blows out my ipod.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger bk said...

oops, i should have mentioned that to you.
the ipod is cool cause it can convert the voltage inside that little box on the cord. the curling iron is all bad. something similar happened to my clippers in switzerland.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger bk said...

nothing like learning by trial and error

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger mh said...

definitely doing the trial and error thing. Can't someone just write a book full of all the things you might need to learn before leaving the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home