Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions 1998

I didn't actually make any resolutions this year although I answer the question mechanically whenever asked "Read more, write more, travel more."

I stopped making yearly resolutions a while ago.

Its the same every year, you achieve some things, don't achieve others and you try to make it better than the year before (both in what you achieve and what you intend on achieving).

I did however find my resolutions written down ten years ago at the age of 14. I find it striking how little everything and nothing changes:

  1. Be less Annoying (the age when I became self-ware)
  2. Do school work and get better grades
  3. Eat more Healthy
  4. Clean More
  5. Ask for less
  6. Be less sarcastic (never achieved that one)
  7. Have more self confidence
  8. Read more
  9. Write more and better
  10. Write in my journal more

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home