Thursday, January 17, 2008

When Life Hands You Lemons...Go to Paris

I finally bought my ticket to Paris today, which is quite possibly one of the most exciting things to have happened in a long time. I was thinking, Life may not turn out the way you want it to and People aren't what you'd hoped or expected they'd be and there will always be things around to go wrong, but I can always control myself at least (and that self is going to buy a ticket to Paris, whether she can afford it or not).

So here I am headed to Paris on March 30th for 15 days. I haven't got much figured out (though I do have one friend in Paris) and I've still got a lot of saving to do (The plan is to read as many books between now and then as possible, write a lot, learn a little french and rent as many seasons of various shows as I can consume between now and then so as to suck up all the time I usually might need to spend money), but I'm just as confident in things working out as I was on Sunday that I would purchase my ticket this week.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Jennifer Jenkins said...

so excited for you!

re: ticket-buying.. try kayak.com.. they seem to be a little better on the international ticket comparisons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home