Monday, January 14, 2008

Blogging and Not Blogging

Its been a week or more since my last post, which seems weird considering the amount that I posted when I had so much free times during the holidays but I suppose it isn't. The first full week of being back to work felt a little draining. Though I can't say I minded it much, I just ended each day feeling the need to veg out and relax. Mostly I spent a lot of the time with friends, discussing politics. discussing life. discussing art. discussing reality. discussing happiness. discussing music. discussing dreams. discussing for the sake of discussing. Smoking too many cigarettes. Drinking too much whiskey. Overcaffeinated. I hadn't realized how much I needed a post holiday mental vacation.

It was fun but now I'm trying to get back to work. More post to follow?
I hope so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home