Saturday, November 24, 2007

My New Love: Bonobo


Oh, to discover new music. It gives way to a wave of emotions. You feel all at once greatful because it feels as though you've found the one sound thats been missing from you life, and incredulous because you can't believe it existed in the world before without your knowledge. I've always been a fan of downtempo and became slowly familiar with NinjaTune over the past few years (artist include Diplo, Fog, Daedelus, and Saul Williams) occasionally downloading new tracks by various artist.

Probably a year ago I downloaded Bonobo's Flutter. I might have listened to it then but didn't really dig it at the time or maybe I intended to listen to it but never got around to it, whatever the case while listening to Bon Iver this morning I allowed my Itunes to play straight through and came across this gem.

I'll post the song up to tumblr and link back, after midnight. Been having problems uploading the song onto the tumblr sight. I'll get it up as soon as I can.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger bk said...

I would really love to hear this. maybe you can send it to me before next tuesday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home