Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Go. See. Do.


  • I first heard Chrisette Michelle on Jay-Z’s new track Lost Ones and Nas’ Can’t Forget About You and was immediately blown away by her vocal deftness. Hopefully there will be an album and a tour soon. Website here

  • At the end of December a million movies come out amidst the Oscar hype, and honestly it makes me more than a little nauseous. I want to see them, I do, but every year I never seem able to bring myself to do it. It isn’t that I don’t believe the movies are excellent, or the acting is superb, it’s just something about the constant buzz about it that makes it over before it begins for me. So instead I went and saw Pan’s Labyrinth. It’s dark, it’s terrifying, it’s fantastical, it’s grotesque. Beats heart warming any day of the week, in my book.

  • Any one who knows me, knows I’m pretty much afraid of my own shadow, so the Ron Mueck exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum scared the shit out of me; in a good way.

  • I don’t know much about this, but it seems worth checking out.

  • No intentions of going to see 50 Cent launch G-unit’s new line of graphic novels, but that doesn’t mean I’m discouraging it either. (I can’t say I’ve ever seen a worse website)

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or at least just call me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home