Thursday, October 13, 2005

Post Number Eighteen*


*The Disappearing Template--and other highs and lows

Yeah, you’ve guessed it. My template simply disappeared without warning after I published about the Nobel Prize. Maybe
someone out there doesn’t want people to know about Pinter. Or maybe it’s just another tick in the long list of what has gone wrong today.

It seems that today is the day of minor annoyances. Whether it’s only having a pair of tube socks to wear with your dress pants, or you template disappearing, or being fifteen to twenty minutes late to work because after you took a shower you fell back asleep, or the CEO trying to strangle you with your scarf because it’s “funny” or the rain, the never ending rain. I miss Texas where the forecast reads: Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Not: Rain. Areas of fog. Rain may be heavy at times. Highs in the lower 60s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph.

Besides that, I got a nod from my favorite critic, who was impressed, but we’re apparently still crossing wires.

**I’m really sorry about the whining, it’s the weather I’ll feel better Wednesday. Until then I'll probably head home and listen to the soundtrack of the greatest movie ever made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home