Monday, November 28, 2005

Noah Cicero and I Are Going To Fight.*

I get no love while Noah Cicero’s blog Get Published or Die Trying gets all the nods. Just because he wrote a book (which is supposedly really great) and the blog is hilarious, doesn’t mean he should get all the props while I, a lowly blogging nobody with no connections and no outside links, continues to link away unnoticed. I mean really, I’ve got to get finished with that novel** (maybe I’ll change setting to Ohio while I’m at it).

I’ve decided to challenge Noah to a
Word Fight, although it may seem to some that I’ve already lost I refuse to admit defeat.

Read his
interview or not.

*This Post should also be titled “Jealousy is Overrated”


**If I spent less time being jealous of Mr. Cicero and devoted my energy to writing my book, I’d probably be done by now.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Darby M. Dixon III said...

Ohio is an awesome place to set a novel! There's so much empty space you can make pretty much anything you want happen here and have it seem pretty real. I've actually blown up an entire city in a novel--I mean, it's not like anybody would notice it was gone...

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i disagree---i think complaining and whining is underrated...hell, the more nasal, the better.

im going to use you as a model to live by, beginning with:
complaint #1:
walmart is the devil. i mean, of course i shop there, cause i can't afford much else----but everything walmart stands for is hypocritical and just plain inhumane.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger mh said...

More people should use me as a model to live by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home