Monday, October 01, 2007

An Open Letter to a Good Friend

I wrote this to an old friend late last night and decided to post it.

D

I've quit my job to pursue something bigger than myself, my destiny if there is such a thing. I'm writing to you as you are one of the many inspirations that moved me to make the decision. You always remind me, however accidental, to be a fool for love, in all its myriad and complex forms, to be a fool for passion, even blinding and all consuming, and to be a fool for life, while I'm still young enough to believe in the infinite possibilities it might hold.

wish me luck,
m

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger dqerwin said...

change is always a good idea. Just make sure you're holding on to *some*thing. Which you are. Seems you're on your way to conquering the world - What do you need us for?

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great decision!! You WILL succeed.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been"
-George Elliot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home